- We can learn more math in order to pass it on to our grade level teams.
- We can scale our learning to our teams.
- We can deeply understand the Standards for Mathematical Practices.
- We can deepen, differentiate, and extend learning for the students in our classroom. (Instructional Core goal)
2018-19 Action Steps
- Participate in or recruit others to participate in Embolden Your Inner Mathematician or Strengthen Your Inner Mathematician.
- Refine and rework learning progressions to deeply understand the essentials to learn, to improve actionable formative assessment techniques and strategies, and to know our learners as mathematicians.
|3:30||Establishing Intent, Purpose, Norm Setting
|3:40||Review Goals for Math Committee (above)
Review Action Steps (above)
|3:45||Estimation 180 Example Lesson|
|4:00||Planning for Estimation 180
|4:25||Closure and Reflection
(I liked… because…, I wish…, I wonder…)
Please complete the 2018-19 Feedback and Attendance Form.
|End of session|