January 6, 2016
Location: Kato Nims 4th Grade Classroom
Kato Nims, Kerry Coote, Erin Collini
- Continued work on vertical alignment, including 3s and Prek
- Expanding knowledge of best practices and their role in our current program
- Sharing work with grade level teams to grow our whole community as teachers of math
- Raising the level of teacher confidence in math
- How do we deepen, differentiate, and extend learning for the students in our classroom?
- To work as a team to meet the above goals
- To develop a plan for sharing, coaching, and teaching grade level members to further equip them with the tools to further gain confidence as a student of math.
Materials Needed: laptop, pencil, paper, calculator
|3:30||50 min||Model with mathematics –
“I learned…, “I liked…,”I felt…”