Need an idea or a open task? You’ve come to the right place!
We love, love, love the following mathematicians and the rich tasks that they freely share.
- Which One Doesn’t Belong? – Mary Bourassa (@MaryBourassa)
- Estimation 180 – Andrew Stadel (@Mr_Stadel)
- Open Middle – Robert Kaplinsky (@RobertKaplinsky)
- 3-Act Tasks – Graham Fletcher (@GFletchy)
- 3-Act Tasks – Mike Flynn (@MikeFlynn55)
- Robert Kaplinsky Lessons – Robert Kaplinsky (@RobertKaplinsky)
Please show your appreciation of their work when you use it by highlighting them on Twitter.