November 16, 2015
Location: Learning Commons Breakout Room A
Kato Nims, Kerry Coote, Erin Collini
- Continued work on vertical alignment, including 3s and Prek
- Expanding knowledge of best practices and their role in our current program
- Sharing work with grade level teams to grow our whole community as teachers of math
- Raising the level of teacher confidence in math
- How do we deepen, differentiate, and extend learning for the students in our classroom?
- To work as a team to meet the above goals
- To develop a plan for sharing, coaching, and teaching grade level members to further equip them with the tools to further gain confidence as a student of math.
Materials Needed: laptop, pencil, paper
|3:00||20 min||Welcome and Check-in – Brain Teaser – Kerry
|3:20||10 min||What does it look like in our teaching? (Erin, Kerry, Kato)|
|3:30||20 min||What might it look like in your grade? – Erin
|3:50||5 min||Announcements – Kato
“I learned…, “I liked…,”I felt…”