I can make sense of tasks and persevere in solving them.
Learning target and pathway:
UED: 8:45 – 11:15 / EED: 12:15 – 2:45
|8:45/12:15||15 min||Norm and Purpose Setting|
|9:00/12:30||10 min||Read Aloud – The Dot by Peter Reynolds
|9:10/12:40||20 min||Number String from Catherine Fosnot
|9:30/1:00||45 min||3-Act Task from Mike Flynn
|10:15/1:45||45 min||3-Act Task from Robert Kaplinsky
|11:00/2:30||15 min||Closing this session with purpose|
|11:15/2:45||End of session reflection and feedback|
- Flynn, Michael. “If My Math Is Correct….” Math Leadership Programs. Mount Holyoke College, n.d. Web. 26 May 2017.
- Gough, Jill, and Jennifer Wilson. “#LL2LU Learning Progressions: SMP.” Experiments in Learning by Doing or Easing the Hurry Syndrome. WordPress, 04 Aug. 2014. Web. 11 Mar. 2017.
- Imm, Kara Louise., Catherine Twomey. Fosnot, and Willem Uittenbogaard. Minilessons for Operations with Fractions, Decimals, and Percents: A Yearlong Resource. Portsmouth, NH: Firsthand/Heinemann, 2007. Print.
- Kaplinsky, Robert. “Do You Have Enough Money?” Robert Kaplinsky. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 May 2017.
- Reynolds, Peter H. The Dot. Denton, TX: BrailleInk, 2005. Print.